Pulling from its long history of technologically leading optics, Meprolight introduces the next generation of electro-optical point of aim solutions—Mepro Foresight—based on years of research, refinement and integration. The Mepro Foresight offers features and benefits to shooters across a wide range —Law Enforcement, Competitive, Professional, Hunters and other serious shooters—of disciplines who want to upgrade their capabilities from the Mepro Foresight alone using real-time data or in conjunction with the Mobile App (Android and IOS).
The first of its kind, the augmented Mepro Foresight, provides benefits not seen before on an optic—Battery Level, Five Preset Reticles (from the sight memory database), Digital Zeroing, Built-in Compass, Leveler and Real-Time Projected Data—providing the shooter with critical ballistic data needed to assist in accurate shot placement. The Foresight mounts to the Picatinny rail and once the individual ballistic data is saved, the sight can be removed and placed back without having to re-zero. The Foresight App allows the shooter to store up to 10 zeroing profiles for 10 different guns, regardless of the caliber or save the shooting profiles of 10 different individuals. Previously stored profiles can be uploaded from the Mobile App to the sight. The App also contains an extensive list of reticles that can be uploaded and used. Ability to stay up to date and current with the latest Meprolight Foresight firmware version including the Shot Counter coming out soon.
MEPRO FORESIGHT proven advantages:
- Five preset reticles for different tactical scenarios.
- Digital zeroing mechanism – No more hassle when zeroing your sight.
- A built-in compass, inside leveler to maximize your hitting probability, Shot counter (future software update).
- Real-time projected data – battery level, sensor data, Bluetooth connectivity, shot counter.
- A Built-in sensor for automatic brightness adjustment.
- Rechargeable battery using USB – C.
- Bluetooth interface to Meprolight’s mobile APP (Android and iOS)
- Ability to load a preset zeroing profile from the mobile APP.